We had some fun with paint this week.
Check out our two favorite projects here then scroll down and let’s party!
Welcome to Everything Kids Link and Pin Party
Thank you to everyone that linked up with us last week! We loved all the great linkups we got to pin from last week. I know you’ll enjoy re-pinning your favorites. Please make sure you take time to re-pin —
if we all do our part, we all benefit.
If you’re joining us for the first time this week, you may like to read all the details about how this hybrid link and pin party works. You can do so HERE.
Meet Your Hostesses
If you were featured, please grab the button below and place it with your post! You deserve it!
Simple Guidelines and Rules
We’d love to see your favorite posts focused on kids ages 0-9 that fit into the following categories:
- Crafts for kids
- Activities involving kids
- Learning activities
- Family-friendly recipes
We’ll pin most posts that have a vertical, pinnable image.
We won’t be pinning homeschool printable packs, or anything religious or political, but you’re welcome to share them on the linkup.
We feel that adding the element of Pinterest to our link party helps everyone by adding extra promotion! Please take a few minutes to repin three of your favs!
We have some simple rules…
1. Link up to 3 of your own posts (that you haven’t previously linked up).
2. Re-pin 3 pins from the Everything Kids Pinterest board featured in this post (required).
3. Please follow your hostesses on social media.
4. By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
Linkup your Posts
[inlinkz_linkup id=645554 mode=1]